Benchmade 15001-1 Hunt Saddle Mountain Skinner Fixed 4.17" S30V Blade, Contoured G10 Handles, Kydex Sheath
INTRODUCING THE BENCHMADE HUNT.
Research projects, R&D lab tests and many miles of field research provided the foundation for the design and development of Benchmade HUNT. Built from advanced materials usually reserved for spaceships and surgical equipment, these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability. Benchmade HUNT. The art of pursuit.
- Modified clip-point blade
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Contoured G10 handle
- Form fit Kydex® sheath with reversible belt loop
- Blade Length: 4.17"
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Handle Thickness: 0.580"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point
- Overall Length: 8.73"
- Sheath Material: Molded Kydex
- Class: Blue
- Weight: 4.09 oz.
- Made in USA