Benchmade Knives raises the bar on Bali once more! A patented liner-sprung latch opens with a squeeze, yet locks open, too. Solid, machined slab construction is built on jeweled ti-liners. Heat-treated kicker pins keep things rockin’ hard and fast, and a practical blade shape is detailed out with a crowned blade spine. Others may get all the press, but Benchmade still owns the glory when it comes to Balis and the 51 proves it. Again.
- Bali-Song with premium D2 tool steel blade
- Black G10 handles with anodized Ti liners
- Movable Ti carry-clip
- Blade Length: 4.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Crown Modified Spear-Point
- Weight: 3.30oz.
- Clip: Tip-Up, Blue Anodized Titanium
- Lock Mechanism: Bali-Song w/ Spring-Latch
- Overall Length: 9.35"
- Closed Length: 5.10"
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA