A combat legend receives significant ergonomic and performance upgrades. This single-hand ambidextrous, manual AXIS open folder is a timeless classic. It's an unbeatable duplicate of the Benchmade automatic Model 5700 Auto AXIS, but in a Manual version! An ultra-secure grip is had with a unique tread machined into the aluminum handle scales. A stainless steel deep-carry pocket clip keeps this knife securely on your person and is reversible which makes this knife completely ambidextrous.
- AXIS lock
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum handle
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.72"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.63"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Deep-Carry, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.72"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Class: Blue