For the first time ever, Benchmade's best selling AXIS lock gets a boost. These spring assisted models combine speed, strength, and most importantly function in one complete package.
- Strongest Assist Locking Mechanism on the Market
- Ambidextrous Function
- Reversible Carry-Clip
- Safety for Both Opened and Closed Position
- Lanyard Hole
- 154CM: An American made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality.
- AXIS® A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100-percent ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar which rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spanning the liners and positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped, tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar it’s inertia to engage the knife tang, and as a result the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself.
- Blade Length: 3.60"
- Blade Thickness: 0.121"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Handle Material: Valox
- Double 420J Stainless Steel Liners
- Weight: 4.20oz.
- Clip: Reversible Bright Split Arrow Clip
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS-ASSIST Lock
- Overall Length: 8.35"
- Closed Length: 4.75"