The 535 Bugout has become one of the most popular knives in Benchmade's line up and to celebrate, they've created a new Gold Class version full of upgrades. Munin pattern Damasteel and ghost carbon fiber handles are coupled with smoked gray PVD coated liners, pocket clip, and hardware. Blue anodized titanium thumb studs and barrel spacers round out this Unlimited Limited Gold Class model. A Bugout of this caliber is sure to be a bright spot in anyone's collection.
- DLC coated titanium lock stud and DLC coated hardware
- Smoked gray PVD coated liners
- Blue anodized titanium thumb studs and barrel spacers
- Blade Length: 3.24"
- Closed Length: 4.22"
- Overall Length: 7.46"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Blade Material: Munin Damasteel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Ghost Carbon Fiber with Blue C-Tek Inlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.45"
- Clip: Deep Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up, Smoke Gray PVD
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 2.10 oz.