The Crooked River pushes the preconceived notions of what a hunting knife should be. It combines traditional shape with modern technology for a supremely beautiful piece that will perform just as well. The slim clip point CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is paired with aluminum bolsters and your choice of contoured gray G10 or Dymondwood scales. It's accented by an orange G10 backspacer, anodized aluminum pivot ring and includes a split arrow deep carry pocket clip.
Research projects, R&D lab tests and many miles of field research provided the foundation for the design and development of Benchmade HUNT. Built from advanced materials usually reserved for spaceships and surgical equipment, these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability. Benchmade HUNT. The art of pursuit.
- AXIS lock mechanism
- Clip point blade
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Anodized aluminum bolsters with contoured gray G10 scales and stainless steel liners
- Orange G10 backspacer and anodized aluminum pivot ring
- Benchmade Design
- Blade Length: 4.00"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.60"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Weight: 5.41 oz.
- Overall Length: 9.30"
- Closed Length: 5.33"
- Pocket Clip: Split Arrow (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Class: Blue