The standout Crooked River is now available in a smaller, everyday carry size. A wide blade with a slender handle and unique aesthetics are the hallmarks of this outdoor everyday carry tool. It features the same traditional profile, modern technology, and style that pushes the preconceived notions of what a hunting knife should be.
- AXIS lock mechanism
- CPM-S30V stainless steel clip point blade (58-60HRC)
- Anodized aluminum bolsters with contoured Dymondwood scales and stainless steel liners
- Orange G10 backspacer and anodized aluminum pivot ring
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Closed Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 7.89"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.52"
- Handle Material: Contoured Dymondwood with Anodized Aluminum Bolsters
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 3.29 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade
Keyword: Benchmade crooked river mini, Benchmade mini crooked river, Benchmade crooked river, mini crooked river, dymondwood knife scales.