Saibu is Japanese for "details". The latest Seiichi Nakamura collaboration is the embodiment of the word. Windows within the handle, accented with cocobolo wood, trick your eye at every angle. A bamboo-styled, metal backspacer catches and reflects light. The satin finished, high-ground, 20CV blade flows effortlessly into the handle, topped off with matched Cocobolo accented thumb studs. This knife is a showcase piece worthy of even the most discerning pocket.
- Axis-lock mechanism
- Drop Point 20CV Blade
- Black Contoured G10 Handles with Cocobolo Accents
- Blade Length: 2.98" (7.57 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.79" (17.25 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.896 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black Contoured G10 Handles with Cocobolo Accents
- Locking Mechanism: Axis
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.70 oz.
- Designer: Seiichi Nakamura