A spit-fire OTF, the 4600 Phaeton combines speed and style in a semi-tactical everyday carry. This double-action out-the-front automatic knife features a 3.45" single-edge drop point blade and is available in multiple handle colors. The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is an American-made premium grade stainless steel and the first of its kind specifically designed for use in knives. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. Comes complete with a deep-carry pocket clip that can be reversed for right or left hand carry making this knife completely ambidextrous.
- Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Dark Earth anodized, machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum handle
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.45"
- Blade Thickness: 0.112"
- Handle Thickness: 0.47"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 3.01 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Down
- Lock Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Overall Length: 8.08"
- Closed Length: 4.63"
- Class: Black
Keywords: Benchmade phaeton, Benchmade 4600, Benchmade 4600 phaeton, Benchmade 4600-1