A sleek, spit-fire OTF, the 4700 Precipice by Benchmade is a double-action out-the-front automatic knife featuring a 3.45" single-edge spear point blade. The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is an American-made premium grade stainless steel and the first of its kind specifically designed for use in knives. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. Comes complete with a deep-carry pocket clip that can be reversed for right or left hand carry making this knife completely ambidextrous.
- Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Spear point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel (58-60HRC)
- Black anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.45"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.47"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Weight: 3.31 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Down
- Lock Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Overall Length: 8.23"
- Closed Length: 4.78"
- Class: Black