The Nakamura is a beautiful gentleman's tactical folder. At just under four inches closed, it is very comfortable in the pocket. M390 steel coupled with Axis lock functionality and G10 handles with stainless liners, makes this a top US made folder in our book! The first Nakamura AXIS brings the best of both worlds: detailed design and functional strength.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- M390 super premium stainless steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Black contoured G10 handle scales with stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.08"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.570"
- Blade Material: M390 Super Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point
- Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Silver, Split-Arrow, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.03"
- Closed Length: 3.95"
- Made in USA