The mini version of the popular Boost adds another excellent option to Benchmade's AXIS-assisted opening knives. It features the same dual durometer handles as its full-size brother that greatly increase grip performance while maintaining strength. It also incorporates a mini deep-carry pocket clip and the reliable, fast-action AXIS-Assist mechanism which makes this a top-notch EDC performer.
A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100 percent ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spans the liners and is positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. As a result, the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself.
- AXIS-Assist with integrated safety
- CPM-S30V stainless steel drop point blade (58-60HRC)
- Dark gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handles
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.11"
- Closed Length: 4.07"
- Overall Length: 7.18"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.63"
- Handle Material: Dark Gray Grivory with Black Overmolded Versaflex
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 3.31 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade